[ibis-editorial] Re: Figure 38 has both arrows... and is accurate to the original source

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:16:01 -0800

Michael and Arpad

The arrows correspond to the transistor terminals before the

circle was added and not to any direction flows.

So these should be just terminals without reference to NMOS or PMOS

or generically the practical case of parallel NMOS and PMOS configurations.

The current flow arrow defines the sign convention for all cases.

Bob