[ibis-ami-toolkit] Re: Email reflector for discussing toolkit issues

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-ami-toolkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:28:45 -0700

Todd,

Thanks for setting this reflector up.  Hopefully
it will benefit most of its subscribers.

Just a small request.  Could the "Reply" and
"Reply to All" be set up the same way as it is
on the other reflectors we use?

For example, on the IBIS-MACRO reflector the
"Reply" button will put the sender's address in
the "To:" field, and the "Reply to All" button will
put the sender as well as the reflector's address
in the "To:" field.

I use this feature a lot when I decide who I want
to reply to.

This reflector does the same, regardless which
button I press, uses the reflector's address.

Thanks,

Arpad