[ian-reeds-games] wrench in the works

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:12:48 +1300

Hi allan.
Well I tried fully deployed and simply couldn't complete the kill titon map.
So just for fun I decided to test a what if scenario.
So I put the borg into my team.
Why the borg would help the federation I have no idea.
anyway, if everyone had a juggernaught fully deployed the borg would still easily eat them for breakfast and still have about 2500 health. I can picture this right now, the combined fleets wage war on the klingons, not even bothering to really use every resource fighers or shuttles or anything. And everyone dies, true a few klingon ships 2 juggernauts and a couple others bite the dust but not to much. Then along comes the borg and happily slaughters everyone assimulating along the way.
At the end, there were 3 fighters and they just stood there like statues.
maybe they were scared?
anyway they died shortly after.
Ofcause that completely breaks the universe but I was bored and decided to be q for a moment.