[ian-reeds-games] update on zombie house

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 02:03:03 -0500

Hi Gang,
Updated the zombie map.
I didn't get to play thru all of it, but I like the balance a bit better, and
it gets real dangerous real quick.
The list of things I changed are below, and the link is on the map pack page.

This will probably be the last update on the zombies for a while, except minor
sound stuff. I have to change the format of all the files to the new parser
versions. Eventually I want to play with  a second map that has random to hit
and damage but I think I got that going on in the kobold map, which I am going
to do a major overhaul on some things. Like make the rogue useful.

added a new sound for grenade
gave buffy a longbow but no arrows. She has to hunt for them
put a hunting bow display int he ouse to replenish arrows.
changed the radio to one station that plays random tracks. Same four songs
however.
replaced all the players units in a counterclockwise position, so that it
starts with paladin the dog, goes across the line to the dogs, karen, the shed,
the two women and men in the house, and ending with helen and harry cooper, who
are right behind paladin etc.
gave ashe more gas for the chainsaw so he starts off dangerous.
changed karens health and attack damage to fit that of her appropriate age.
gave some survivors a little boost in health, but most remain at fifteen.
added sounds that now work for doors and gates closeing/opening. Still need to
find broken fence and broken gate sound.
rearranged the spawns a bit, and added a bunch more. Also added some zombies on
the left and back of the house to make the survivors in the house useful. If
you look out a window or two int he back bedroom you can see a peeping tom
zombie, lol.
I converted all the wav files to mp3 files.
 I think that is about it.