[ian-reeds-games] tactical battle battle log

  • From: Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:31:32 +1300

Hi.
After looking at the errors, part of it mentioned battle log, so its obvious the battle log is getting overloaded with events.
I do wander if the battle log were turned off and in fact had turns happen in real time immediately would that help in some cases, I think the log is getting full or its buffer is.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip