[ian-reeds-games] Re: script idea, can it be done?

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 06:56:16 +0100

I think you mean that callback functionality I put in. Basically, calling a second script after a first. So it would call change_unit_type after you load the unit into the transport.

That one might take a fair bit of explaining.

On 01/10/2013 03:20, Allan Thompson wrote:
The map sounds like it is going to rock! I like the sound of it.

Craig does have a script that does something which changes a unit when it is
carrying a second unit, . I forgot the name of it.
Essentially, it is taking two units and joining them into a single third
unit. So if you got a car, and a driver, the third unit would be car with
driver. I am sure I am  not explaining it right.

Anyway, it sounds great!