[ian-reeds-games] parsing problem

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:45:22 -0500

Hi all,
I got this weird problem.
I was putting together a map pack for a board gmae I used to play as a kid, and
I ended with this weird parsing error.
I have gone over the skills, I have rewritten the skills, I have tried to
figure this out, but  the only thing that connects these three points is that
each has an at_zero= flag in the point file. The other maps I have work fine,
but this one is driving me nuts. I just dropped it so wait a bit before
downloading. Below the link is the errors I keep getting. I am on the newest
version of the game.  It shouldn't be long, there is not alot of sounds. It is
called dungeon. Onlyt he test map.
To recreate the error just try to go into map edit mode ont he test map.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/68028683/dungeon.zip

Error parsing the health_inflict flag in Data for TB\Map
Packs\dungeon\Skills\assault.txt on line 4
Error parsing the monsterhealth_inflict flag in Data for TB\Map
Packs\dungeon\Skills\attack.txt on line 4
Error parsing the kinetic_inflict flag in Data for TB\Map
Packs\dungeon\Skills\open.txt on line 4