[ian-reeds-games] Re: new map series, traps and pitfalls!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:38:59 -0500

the magic mirrors are nice but I wish they had like 4 or 5 mv instead of 3 s you could scout more with them. Also only have 2 was kind of sad. I also liked the night vision goggles. I went through the map with the map editor to check out items I had missed. It looks like there is a beam of power and a robotic arm I missed, though there was a beam of power guarded by 3 demons that I could not get because they hit me with their weapons and killed me, so I would probably go for the other one that I had missed. wish I had gotten a hold of that robotic arm, I might have had a chance against the balrogs then. Also saving and loading is key here. Not knowing what is over the pit is pretty challenging and there are limited grappler lines. I might try again with John or the alien because they have bonuses related to combat, and combat was the most challeging part. The fact that some of the enemies can travel across pits, and the small size of most of the platforms, makes it tougher.