[ian-reeds-games] Re: mummy level

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:55:59 -0500

Hi Carlos,
Ouch is the key word here, lol.
Panic is a must in this map, I don't see any way to do it without it.

Anyway, I got thru the first combat, entered one room, and managed to confront
all bad guys successfully. I was impressed with the mummy guardian. It didn't
move till I got within shooting distance, and then it moved. Was that the
sight_range thing at work, cause It surprised me.

I laughed when I heard dumdum. My immediate thought that it was Eddie, lol.
That would have been sweet justice.

The next room however, was deadly. King tut messed me up, but the real killer
was the unnamed pet. He was the one that killed freddie with the minipistol. I
mean, tut was tough, but the relentless shooting couldn't be matched and I was
just too low in health to fight him before I could back off heal up and give it
another go. Maybe I will do better next time.

I love the sounds you find, or make. The dog attack was just really great! You
always got the most squishyest     attack sounds, grin.

Well, I'll give it another go and see if I can get past room two and I will
report back.