[ian-reeds-games] inheritance question...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:02:11 -0500

I have a fire elemental that inherits a "elemental template".

I have effect immunities in both files The fire elemental has the fire
effects they should be immune to, and the elemental is for the other effects
that elementals get in general.

My question is, do both effect immunities work? Also what about things like
health protect and attack bonuses as well as the restoreing and inflicting
dynamic flags etc and so forth .
Thanks,
al
"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip