[ian-reeds-games] Re: hopeful request

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:38:03 -0500

It didn't work.
I also thought about making a tile effect on the units tile. That kind of
worked, but that caused some other issues. Since I needed it to last a llong
time, what if the unit that caused the tile effect dies? I can set up an remove
effects on the death effect, but what if another unit is on the same tile and
it dies? That would remove the tile effect etc and so forth. So it is
technically possible....but the only way I can see the tile effect working well
is with a short duration, which means having to reuse the skill on the same
unit over and over. Putting the impassable on a skill or even allowing a unit
effect to have the impassable flag would clear it up nicely.