[ian-reeds-games] Re: demon war cycle help

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:24:50 -0500

Lol, ok, I feel better then. For a while I was just thinking I was missing
something, or that I am  just stupid, grin.

I'll try out the other maps then and hopefully the forces of goodness will
prevail!

I just got to say that you got great detail and description and I really
enjoyed the interplay of the elements last time I tried the last map so this
is going to be fun now that the protection stuff is fixed!