[ian-reeds-games] Re: after_movement script behaviour on summoning

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:47:30 -0400

Hi Craig,
could you give an example of how this script would work? I'm not sure I grasp
the potential the script might have.
I guess as a vote on this… Couldn't you put in a true/false script flag so that
it could affect summoning or not after it worked? That seems the simplest way
to me, while still keeping flexibility.
Al