[ian-reeds-games] Re: a question concerning user guides

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 23:00:27 -0400

Hi,
I am sorry for not having user guides on those map packs. To be honest, I
forgot about doing them, got involved in another map pack, then ran into
some medical trouble and it just kind of slipped on my hierarchy of things
to do. Sorry about that.

I know I really need to write something up for both these. I also want to
update my map creation document  cause I think it describes the old parser
versions of things.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will try to
explain anything you might need to know about my map packs.
Sorry again.