[ian-reeds-games] Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 49

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:36:44 +0100

Hi all

Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 49 is here. These numbers are getting a little high...

In this release:
1. Fixed a bug where tile effects would not appear if all units on a tile were
killed.
2. Changed music behaviour so it doesn't reset when you go into a menu in a
map.

2 fixes Carlos's change_music_at script (which is cool)

Ian tells me that the updater won't restart the game when you update, so you'll
have to restart TB yourself. Just a little heads up.

Please play test this version and let us know of anything you find, so we can
scrub these things out ready for 2.0!

Hope you all like,

Craig