[ian-reeds-games] Re: Not being able to start game

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 02:28:53 -0700

Hi David,

Tactical Battle 1.10 is the latest full release.

There is a link to it on the main page of http://BlindAudioGames.com

I've also included it here:
http://www.blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%201.10.zip

The dev versions are for map creators but also for players who want to test out the latest map packs. Some of the map packs are pretty stable and others are still being worked on.

I hope you enjoy 1.10.

Ian Reed

On 1/9/2013 2:19 AM, David Bartling wrote:
Hi
Thanks for that information. I did not realize that dev was for map creators. What is the latest version of the game that is not for creators and where can I find it?
Thanks in advance