[ian-reeds-games] Item issue

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:44:52 -0700

Kay, so I'm having another issue. Go figure, haha.

So I've started trying to figure out items, finally. I'm trying to use
this on a dungeon door.
Item
10 // parser version
|flags
description This key will open any dungeon doors you may come across.
useable_forever
enemy
range=1
dungeon_lock_inflict=1
sound=turnkey
only_useable_on=dungeon_door
replace_terrain=dungeon_door|dungeon_threshold
|script_flags

The door looks like this.
structure
10
|flags
description This door is locked. It takes a special key to open it.
impassable
dungeon_lock_max=1
sound=dungeon_door
blocks_sight
team=3
terrain_limit=dungeon_threshold

And the point looks like this.
point
10
Locked.
at_zero=death
ordinal=5
hidden

The item will bring the dungeon_lock point down to zero, but the door
won't open.
It works when I use my open door skill on a different type of door,
and the code is pretty much the same, just different names for the
points and whatever.

Any idea on what the problem is? Or is this a bug?