[ian-reeds-games] Re: Bleeding edge testing: Any volunteers?

  • From: Garrett <wolfofthewind48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:55:17 -0400

I'm up for it if you're still looking for people.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2015, at 4:38 PM, "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all,

The new version of TB is nearly here. Well, it looks good to me, anyway.

I need 1, maybe 2 people to help me test some features a little better.
Ideally, you'll be the sort of person who's helpful in spotting and pinning
down bugs, and you'd be available to test it the same time as me, and be
alright to Skype (or other voice communication software) with me at the same
time to get a good testing session going. It may only be for an hour or so, I
hope. Or it may be in several sessions, depending on what issues we uncover.

Any takers? I don't know when it will be. It may even be tonight (or today on
the other side of the pond), depends on the response.

Cheers,
Craig