[ian-reeds-games] Re: A little demo of my Super Nintendo project with Chrono Trigger and Lufia 2

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:08:42 -0400

Wow! I've been a bit behind on actually checking emails lately, so I
just got a chance to listen to this in its entirety.  It's incredible!
I used to play vicariously through sighted friends on those types of
games.. think I even played both of those. I'm sure we played Lufia.
I miss those days, a lot.
I'd love to see this go further, though I'd likely stop doing much of
anything to play all those games again. lol
I think snes had some of the best rpgs around.
I'm curious though, do you have to get a controller with some kind of
adaptive port to do that, or did you set up your keyboard to act as
the controller?
Also, is there any way us complete techno-barbarians could help out
with that project?
Things like that make me wish I had some programming skills in even
one fingernail. grins