Re: [i3] Ordering t-shirts, who wants some?

  • From: Marcelo Cerri <mhcerri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Discussions/Questions about the i3 window manager" <i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:06:14 -0300

Hi Michael,

Any idea if it's possible to ship to Brazil and how much it would cost?

Regards,
Marcelo

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Michael Stapelberg <michael@xxxxxxxx>wrote:

Hi Mateusz,

Quoting Mateusz Loskot (2012-07-22 13:15:53)
Any chance for size table?
I have strange experiences with sizes ordered form US,
where L fits like XL.
The shirts will be "Hanes Top T" a size table can be found on this
(german) page:
http://www.activisten.de/catalog/tex_info.php?tex_item=TST

My attempt at a translation for those who don’t understand german:

--------------------------------------
Size | Shoulder width | Total length |
--------------------------------------
S | ~ 44 cm | ~ 66 cm |
M | ~ 50 cm | ~ 67 cm |
L | ~ 55 cm | ~ 72 cm |
XL | ~ 60 cm | ~ 73 cm |
XXL | ~ 66 cm | ~ 77 cm |

Any idea what is shipping cost to London, UK?
I could also get it shipped to Dortmund in Germany, then collect it
myself.
Shipping within Germany is 4 EUR, to the UK it’s 6 EUR.

Best regards,
Michael