[Durham Tech Science Club] hey here's some stuff for you!!

  • From: brandy kingery <bkitty81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:24:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello all~

  Sorry that I've been so slack the past oh, month with sending out e-mails and
things. You all know how the end of the semester gets.  If only I didn't have a
3 page paper to write for Julie's class!! AGGGGH!

  Well here's the scoop:  Best chef was sort of a sucess, but miscommunication
caused some bumps in the road.  The ISC wants a rematch, but a higher source
says there won't be one.  Anyway, the Science Club pulled together and KICKED
SOME BUTT!!!!!!! and that's all that matters.  So, why don't we just let the
whole thing pass show that we truly are above pettiness.  (we'll just pretend
we won, no one has to know right?)

  Next item:  We are supposed to be planning a bowling COMPETITION.  But I am
of the opinion, as well as some other club members that we should not go up
against the ISC.  Especially so soon after best chef.  But I do think we should
still go bowling as a club on the 16th of december, a end of semester shindig
and stuff!
  We will need an official head count by NOVEMBER 21ST!!!!! This means next
monday.  You have two weeks to let whoever know you wont be wherever it is you
are on friday nights.  ok, got it, good.

  I will be in contact with Joan Robinson for conformation on the time and
price, we may have to pay in advance, but remember, it's only $7.00. Skip lunch
for two days and you've got it.

  We'll we sort of missed GIS day, or our celebration of it.  So lets try
again, we can pull it out for a whole week!!  How about we make our GIS day on
Monday the 21st.  I'll get with julie on the details, don't worry, it will be
fun!!!

  A couple of small things too, remember, if you are on the Executive Board of
Sci-Club, we will be meeting before the start of Spring semester to discuss the
bylaws and write out the sillyness of oath taking, unless you all want to swear
on a rock.  Date, January 6th, pencil it in.

  Well guys, I want to let you know that I will now officially be the Student
Senate Rep for the Science Club.  I promise to do a good job, and Julie, don't
worry!

  Anyway, that's all I've got.  Have a great day!!! See you on Nov 21 222.  And
please don't forget about bowling.

  Brandy