[Durham Tech Science Club] Bowling Bonanza Update

  • From: brandy kingery <bkitty81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:03:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello All~

  A few announcements before the update:

  The Science Club will be holding elections for all officer positions in the
Spring semester.  If you are interested, elections will be held on the 19th of
January.
  Please, do not run if you do not intend to fulfill the position, and be
involved.

  We as a club will be yet again building a big 'ol volcano for Spring Fling.
The event isn't until April so we have time to plan.

  Now, I talked to Joan and the only time the bowling alley will be avalible on
the 16th of dec is after 9:00 pm.
  So, the other options are saturday or sunday afternoon/evening.
  Please respond and let me know what day is best for everyone.  I would like
to let joan know before the next meeting and I need to ask off from work.

  Don't forget, Seceret Santa, $10 max.
  money for bowling due Dec 5th, $7 if single, $14 if you're bringing a guest.

  The final count included the following folks:
  Navi and guest:crystal and guest: DY: jake: matt: cyn and drew: brandy and
Jason: julie +2: azya and brandon: and Ray and guest.
  Sorry if you didn't make the meeting for the count,but I did send out an
e-mail, you should read them, they're sortof cute!!!
  Ok, then.  If you have any questions let me know.

  Brandy