[huskerlug] Re: website error

  • From: "Cesar Delgado" <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:21:07 -0500

Not my fault.  I didn't put it on the website....  And the sad part is
that I got the idea from some people who walked in front of me and they
were talking about "free porn".  Power to the people man! =)

-Cesar Delgado
Scientific Visualization
Secure Distributed Information @ UNL
http://molebio.unl.edu