[huskerlug] Re: meeting and funding

  • From: "Gary S. Kearney" <GKEARNEY@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:45:40 -0500

Talk to Steve Curtis in the Multimedia/Computer department at Nebraska
Bookstore. I used to work there with him and he's a good guy. The management
is another story. Steve probably has a little display space available, so if
you can work out the right spin for the store manager you should be able to
do something. We used to sell local self-published books on consignment in
the Trade Book department, so I don't see why this should be any
different. --gk