[huskerlug] Re: give me a F*&^#ing break

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, everyone should be more concerned about
Apophis, the asteroid that could hit Earth in 2036!

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0726/p01s04-stss.html

Also, I am seeing a lot of Tech jobs, if you know and
use BSD, Linux, and perhaps program in C++.

Yankee group has down rated Windows to oblivion, with
a poor rating for server uptime (9 hours downtime per
annum per server!) due to huge security issues.

BSD and Linux are rated most reliable, amd most
secure, per their survey of 827 corporations/ISPs, in
27 countries...  and we all thought Yankee Group, et
al, were M$ drones!

Check out all the info on the web...

--
P. Berry, USAF (Retired) http://www.af.mil  Linux User #65411