[huskerlug] Re: back to the topic of linux and all of its intrinsic goodness

  • From: GreyGeek <jkreps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:44:26 -0500

Now, nothing because I retired on June 13th.

However, before I retired I was using QT4 to build in house apps for the
NE dept of Revenue.
QT (pronounced cute) is a fabulous tool.
I documented my experience creating the first app I wrote using Qt:
http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?title=Programming_in_Qt4_and_C%2B%2B
It was also the first time I had used C++ to write apps.
JLK