[huskerlug] Re: We have the worst freaking namers............

  • From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 23:30:29 -0500

I agree entirely and I have to say this is one area where Novell has
had a positive influence.  In Suse the programs are labeled by
function with the actual program name in smaller type below it.

They may be an "evil money grubbing corporation exploiting the noble
open-source movement" or whatever tripe is being bandied about these
days, but they do know how to make usable software, and know how to
produce professional software.  That's not to say they always succeed
at it, but who does?