[huskerlug] Re: ThinkFree an Office look and work alike

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 01:06:53 -0500

I wonder how much work is being done on it, I was looking for one
version and it took me to a dead (404?) url.

While something is free, I don't worry overly much if the code is open
source, but this program is neither free or open, so another thing to
think about.  I wouldn't want a lot of my calculations to be floating
around on the Internet, web-based programs are a big turn-off, for me.