[huskerlug] Re: Star Office problem & Open Source

  • From: "Martin Fournier" <martinsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:07:18 -0600

I would love to fix the thing but I don't have a clue how to do it... The
reason why I want to get involve with the open source community is because
of that little bug. I wanted to fix the problem but didn't know how... I am
sure that there is some easy jobs out there that I could start with and
slowly wort my way to the top and maybe one day I will write a patch for
Open Office :)

To answer your question, I am pretty good with c++ and getting slowly more
confortable with java. I would like to use my knowledge to help other people
get free stuff...

Do you know of any web editor that would be comparable to dreamweaver in
linux. The Open Office web editor is ok for basic stuff but that's about it.

Good night,

Martin Fournier