[huskerlug] Re: RAM

  • From: "Cesar Delgado" <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:29:41 -0600

But the funny part is that with the UP kernel that comes with RH7.2
Linux sees it just fine.. but with my compiled kernel it doesn't  And
neither of them have the high memory support...  Must be something in my
configuration, =(.  I'm gonna recompile my kernel and see what happens.

-Cesar Delgado
Secure Distributed Information @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, beettlle@xxxxxxxxxxx