[huskerlug] Re: MEETING

  • From: "Fruhwirth, John" <JFruhwirth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:25:23 -0500

That time works for me just fine.

John (Russ) Fruhwirth
UNL Athletic Dept./Computing Services
402-472-2368
101 East Stadium
Lincoln, NE  68588

-----Original Message-----
From: Cesar Delgado [mailto:cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 3:30 PM
To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [huskerlug] MEETING

So J.R beat me to it.....  Just as I'm writing the email to plan a
meeting I receive his, =P.  So people, it's that time again.  The time
when we decide when a good time for a meeting is.  I propose Thursday of
next week (the 5th) in the afternoon(how does 6:00 sound?).  I need feed
back from all so we can have a meeting in which most, if not, all of us
can attend(if we live in Lincoln).

About the CDs, that's not such a bad idea, both Shane and J.R.  I don't
know the legality of burning our own distros and selling them.  I'll
look into it though, but the CD J.R. built would be perfect to sell, =).

-Cesar Delgado