[huskerlug] Re: ICA client

  • From: Carl Lundstedt <clundst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Aug 2002 12:32:27 -0400

Hmmm, reason #152345 why microsoft is BAD!  It looks like the "I agree
with the above Conditions" button is linked to an activeX script.  OF
COURSE activeX is propietary Microsoft stuff.  I didn't have much luck
finding an 'activeX' plugin for linux, but maybe one exists.

Since this is part of UNL, maybe we (you) should complain? I don't see
any reason why activeX has to be the scripting agent of choice on
University web pages (besides the fact someone didn't want to learn
anything else).

I'm not sure what to tell you...:/

Any other ideas out there?

Carl Lundstedt