[huskerlug] Re: I ran into my first case of having too many files to rm on.

  • From: Martin Wolff <mwolffedu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 23:03:33 -0500

Sweet, thanks everyone! I'll keep your ideas in the back of my head in case
something like this comes up again.
It is also good to have a confirmation on the speed of the delete. I wasn't
sure if it was because my method was slow or if it was a characteristic of
the filesystem. When I said the ~11 GB "took forever" I should have said it
"took roughly 12 minutes"

Thanks,
Martin