[huskerlug] Re: Fw: [LincNovell] February meeting

  • From: Bill Brush <bbrush@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:47:03 -0600

This is open to anyone who has an interest in ZENworks (including food).

For those of you who are unfamiliar with ZEN (Zero Effort Network
[management]), it's a suite of products from Novell for managing
workstations (Windows and Linux), servers (Windows, Linux, Netware),
and handhelds (PDA's).  It's widely regarded as one of the best
packages out there.

If anyone wants to know more, just ask away.

Bill