[hsa] Re: Steel MATCH.

  • From: Michael Chludenski <ipsc_drl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:21:14 -0500

That will be fine for wheelie of dot relay.

langerlaw@xxxxxxxx wrote:

1. I was kicking myself for NOT signing up for several relays at once; however,
I would have spaced them out.

2. What if, like Doc Holliday, "I have TWO guns;" i.e. auto and revo? Should I
not get onto a revo list? KGL   Comment from NES. "Single elimination, can
shoot up to four times in a relay. Last time i showed up at 615 and didn't
shoot until 720."   I want to try and eliminate this. I'd like to use the
attached sign-up sheet so we can track registrations and not let people sign up
for 3-4 relays at a time.  We can also track relay winners more easily this
way. (asterisk after name to denote a win)  XO

The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/54db7ebf208217ebf502cst02vuc