[hsa] Re: Staties over Millbury

  • From: norlando@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:05:38 -0700

yeeeeeeeeeee hoooo. let me tell ya's somethin bout my boy pete. we was drinkin
and drinkin and then his wife showd up and then we was all drinkin. and then
this little man started hollerin at him.
so's he told him he didn't mind goin back to prison so backed off. then I found
out his wife was his sister. and to make a long story short, we got drunk.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [hsa] Re: Staties over Millbury
From: "Sean Janicki" <seanboy1835@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/15/15 1:41 pm
To: hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What it like partying with cowboy hat guy?
On Oct 15, 2015 4:40 PM, <norlando@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If anyone asks I was at practice the whole time last night. Not saying
they're going to but just in case.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [hsa] Re: Staties over Millbury
From: "Michael Chludenski" <ipsc_drl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/15/15 12:19 pm
To: "HSA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Beth ChludenskiAtAdcare" <bchludenski@xxxxxxxxxx>

FOX reporting that it is a SP "exercise".

From: langerlaw@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:47:17 +0000
CC: hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bchludenski@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hsa] Re: Staties over Millbury

Hide the dogs.

KGL

They KNOW who has the Green Card!

In a message dated 10/15/2015 11:57:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ipsc_drl@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
https://youtu.be/JtRa0iWGJNI
Looks like the Staties have someone holed up down the street from me. Helo has
been circling overhead for a while.

=

No Branches = Great Rates