[hp.encompass.nz] One question I forgot

  • From: Wesley Parish <wes.parish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hp.encompass.nz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 23:38:04 +1200

I hopped on over to the Aussie DECUS and found it was per year limited.

I did't find anything of the sort in the NZ Encompass membership details.=
  Is=20
membership limited to one year, or is it longer than that?

Wesley Parish

P.S.  If I was supposed to get a membership number, I still haven't got o=
ne=20
yet.
--=20
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata."
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."