[homeclinic] Sorry, Homeclinic'ers - No DRSNews This Month

  • From: Dave Harnish <drs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: homeclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:00:59 -0600

Dear Homeclinic'ers,

Due mainly to our unexpected (early!) heat wave here in the Northeast,
I've fallen so far behind that I'm going to have to skip publishing a June
issue this year.

I have it nearly ready to send to you, but with less than two weeks of June
left (how'd that happen already?!), I want to take the time to 'get it right'
before mailing it. So look for your copy early next month. And we have so
much good stuff for you, I'm really looking forward to sending it!

My apologies for this. It's only happened once or twice before, and I'm
working hard to prevent its happening again.

See you next month!

God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com
drs@xxxxxxxxxx
570-363-2404

James 1:5

No Selling or Recruiting. 30 Minutes/week. A Great Place to Advertise.
And ALL Our Members Get Paid! http://ThisPaysBig.com/DaveHarnish/

***

The DRSNews is sent by 'opt-in' request only.Your name
and email address are held in strictest confidentiality and
are never shared with anyone.

To unsubscribe anytime, (no hard feelings!), click:

Or just send me a blank email at drs@xxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe DRSN' in the 'Subject' line
(But hey, tell me why, and I'll try to do better, OK?)

View the Archives at //freelists.org/archives/homeclinic