[homeclinic] Re: Monthly posting

  • From: "Dave Harnish" <drs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <homeclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:28:21 -0400

Hi Ken,

This one's TRUE (don't ask me how I know!) But
if it happens to you, just pickup a garden hose cap
and screw it onto the valve to stop the leak.

God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
570-363-2404
drs@xxxxxxxxxx

Our Free Monthly Appliance Tips Newsletter:
mailto:drs@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=SubscribeDRSN

John 14:6