[homeclinic] Homeclinic'ers, Your Current DRSNews is Now Online

  • From: Dave Harnish <drs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: homeclinic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:04:41 -0600

From Dave Harnish's Desk...

Hi Homeclinic'ers,

The latest issue of ''The DRSNews'' is now available online and may
be viewed at: http://www.DavesRepair.com/DRSN/current.htm

Why this notice? Email filtering prevents many subscribers from
receiving their copy of ''The DRSNews''.

Homeclinic'ers, please accept my apologies if you're not one of those
affected.

Thanks, and God bless,
Dave Harnish

Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com
drs@xxxxxxxxxx
570-363-2404

Acts 4:12

If you no longer wish to receive communication from me:

View the Archives at //freelists.org/archives/homeclinic