[hllug] Re: Well, duh...

  • From: Herb Cee <hc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 00:26:49 -0600

L.S. Miller wrote:
http://goo.gl/Mo7D

Lisa
Woohoo, chance for small rant.
Yeah Lisa, right duh... however, all gov is a nig duhhh ... so I followed the link to S.F being the hero and creating jobs with some stimulus money. Big deal hand me 323 mil and bet I could do better. Heres just simple math. San Francisco receives $323 million, creates 422 jobs math =$765,402.84 per job I wonder what jobs got bamboozled. What are the job descriptions and if the salary's of these new jobs are even in that figure. If they are bet not more than a yr. Since Gov produces nothing what good do gov jobs do? Just drain $s further. What if you hired 12,920 laborers to just work on infrastructure or develop a free to the poor veggie garden at 25,000yr.

Like the time in San Francisco  town,
When they unveiled a stature in the park,
Not a god damned bird was singing,
Oh well, what the hell.
...... Ginsburg - 'Oh Well, What The Hell'.

hh