[hllug] Re: Ubuntu gets a "face lift" with the April release!

  • From: Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:21:07 -0600

hey herb, lots going on around here again as usual.  way too much family
drama plus having to deal with all my eyesight issues.  keep fingers crossed
that I catch up with my emails etc sometime soon...have to have them rewad
to me since can't see and then dictate replies back...

anyway, this message sounds promisding...what is 10.04 and is it beta?  have
u tried it herb..how is it for us blind folks?
so, 8.04 and 10.04 are lts?  uintrepid 9.04 is not right?

thanks lc