[hllug] Tnx: Compact Flash to IDE adapter & Media

  • From: Cranz Nichols <wb5bkl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LIST - HLLug <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:16:46 -0600

Many thanks.  I will probably end up ordering this or something similar
- but I will wait to see if TSTAR is going to do their thing.

No word yet.  I will wait a day or so more, then take John's advice.

Just for my reference, please remind me of the Linux app that was both a
firewall and could handle dial-up when an internet connection was
requested.  I would at least like to read about it.

cln
Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive