[hllug] Re: SUSE Linux opinion

  • From: "DonDashGuitar" <dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:24:30 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cranz Nichols" <CranzN@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "LIST - HLLug" <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:01 PM
Subject: [hllug] SUSE Linux opinion

| I note that Don did not have a SUSE distro loaded.

Actually, OpenSUSE was one of the distros that didn't "just work", I didn't
mention it in my post here, because I was referring to the distros that just
worked (excepting only Ubuntu)  but I did mention it in my blog at
lockergnome.
http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/eldergeek/

| On the off-chance that it might interest some here, attached below is an
| opinion from the linuxham list...
|
| cln
| Lake Buchanan
| Meanest man on Emeralds Drive.

You can tell Ed, for me, that I think he's onto something.  :)

Don