[hkn_epsilon_theta] CSULB HKN Member gets summer research opportunity in North Carolina

  • From: E Bryan <eabryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkn_epsilon_theta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:43:22 -0800

Esteemed Colleagues,

I thought you all would like to know what Geddy Lallanthin, who joined
HKN last year, will be doing this summer. He was offered a research
opportunity with North Carolina State University working for their
Research for Undergraduates program. Our chapter emailed information
about this opportunity to all the members and we are so happy that one
of our very own was selected to attend NC State. Congratulations
Geddy! Show those NC State students what CSULB engineering is all
about!

We enjoy hearing about the successes that our members have and would
like to hear about any other offers that have been extended to our
membership. If you're offered any jobs, internships or scholarships
and you first heard about them here. Let us know so we may
congratulate you!

Everett Bryan
President, HKN - Epsilon Theta Chapter
Vice President, TBP - California Theta
eabryan@xxxxxxxxx
(951) 443-9950
KI6HPC

An archive of all messages sent on this list can be found at:
   //www.freelists.org/archive/hkn_epsilon_theta

For questions or comments, you can reach Eta Kappa Nu's leadership at our
office in EN4-124 on the Cal State Long Beach campus.