[HQ Mail] msg 266/10 - [Postponement] Visits to Cathay Pacific City

  • From: "HQ" <hq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hkacc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:49:21 +0800

POSTPONEMENT

Dear OC Sqns,

I would like to inform you that our visits to Cathay Pacific City tomorrow
(23 Oct) will be postponed until further notice due to the typhoon. Both
visits will be rescheduled to another date which is subject to the
confirmation of the organizer.

Please kindly pass this message to the participants concerned.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
F/O Winnie S Y Ho

----- 轉寄的郵件 -----
寄件人﹕ HQ <hq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
收件人﹕ hkacc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
副本(CC) tsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
傳送日期﹕ 2010/10/11 (一) 10:56:14 AM
主題: [HQ Mail] msg 266/10 - Shortlist memo - Visits to Cathay Pacific City

Dear Colleagues,

Attached please find the memo of the captioned for your information.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Larry LEUNG

OTA