[hipl-users] version 1.0.4-48 of the HIPL binaries

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:45:41 +0300

Hi,

there has been a number of changes between 1.0.4-30 and 1.0.4-48
(hipl--main--2.6--patch-468) of the binaries. The changes include:

    * Port support for DHT code (Samu Varjonen)
    * The InfraHIP II test servers are running now OpenLookup v2 (Miika
Komu and Samu Varjonen)
    * New patches for wireshark (Samu). Binaries available from contrib
(Miika)
    * New experimental HIP patches for tcpdump (Samu)
    * Upgraded pjsip to 1.1 (Miika)
    * Minor bug fixes to dnsproxy, including bug id 812 (Miika)
    * Upgraded libipsec from 0.6.6 to 0.7.2 (Miika)
    * Bug fixes to DHT code, including bug id 842 and 855 (Samu and Miika)
    * Updated documentation on VLC, ICE, NFSv3, iperf and bug
reporting. Fixed bug id 712 (Miika)
    * Dnsproxy is now asynchronous and supports serialization (Antti Louko)
    * Multiple improvements and bug fixes to the dnsproxy (Artturi Karila)
    * The HIP daemon builds again without the agent (Thomas Jansen)
    * Fixed some segmentation faults occurring during stress testing of
responder (Miika)
    * Some improvements related to mobility, including bug ids 370, 676
and 864 (Miika)

We plan to make a bigger release when we are finished with rewriting the mobility code.