[hipl-dev] relicensing hipl

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 13:27:19 +0300

Hi,

we are currently distributing HIPL under GPLv2. However, HIIT contract allows us to relicense HIIT's contribution of HIPL under MIT license half a year after InfraHIP II project ends. How does it sound if we relicense or dual-license the whole HIPL software project under MIT license excluding the imported components (pjsip, libinet6, iproute2 and userspace ipsec)? If you have objections against the re/dual-licensing, please raise your voice before the end of this month. Thanks!