[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~stefan.goetz/hipl/peeraddr into lp:hipl

  • From: Stefan Götz <stefan.goetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mp+61831@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 05:50:59 -0000

A quick update for my active merge proposals: before merging them, I would like
to run them through my upcoming regression test framework. However, that
framework is currently lacking an LSI and a mobility test which are crucial
tests for these merge proposals.

I find little time for HIPL due to other priorities right now, but I think
these tests will be implemented by the end of July latest, unblocking the merge
of the proposals as well by then.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stefan.goetz/hipl/peeraddr/+merge/61831
Your team HIPL core team is subscribed to branch lp:hipl.