[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~diego-biurrun/hipl/hipfw-performance into lp:hipl

  • From: Christof Mroz <christof.mroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:13:32 +0100

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:22:39 +0100, Diego Biurrun <diego@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please delete your branch and use mine as the basis for further work,
it incorporates a bunch of fixes and is synchronized to a more recent
version of HIPL.

IIRC Stefan pointed out at least one instance where it wasn't clear whether you merged the right thing, so I rather planned on incrementally merging with your branch first to re-evaluate the decisions (and discard/alter individual commits based on that), and then merge with trunk. If you consider this problematic (inefficient, awkward revision history, ...) then tell me and I'll bow to your wisdom.